Low poly Beach Ball.
The model is Game-Ready with PBR (Metalness or Specular) / V-Ray material.
The normal map was baked from a high poly model.
Polygons: 288, Vertices: 266.
-The model is presented with subdivision.
- Preview images rendered with Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- Model has real-world scale and is centered at 0,0,0.
- Textures use meaningful names.
- Stripped texture path names.
- Units: Centimetre.
- Background and HDRI are not included in the file.
- Descriptive and unique object names.
- Textures resolution: 2048x2048; Format: .PNG;
*4 textures for metalness ( base color/ metallic/ roughness/ normal) in FBX,OBJ and Collada.
*4 textures for specular ( diffuse/ glossiness/ specular/ normal) in 3Ds Max (default Scanline)
*5 textures for V-ray ( diffuse/ glossiness/ reflection/ fresnel ior/ normal ) in 3Ds Max (V-ray)
- Model tested Marmoset Toolbag 3 & Unreal Engine 4.
Ambient Occulsion texture is included in 'ambient-occlusion.rar'.