The set contains 12 varied spruce trees. By holding the triangle count from 1k to maximum of 8k (4k average) per tree, this conifer-foliage pack works both large distance filling 3d-rendering scenes and vr/ realtime game-environments. Through cuted 3d geometry in leaf planes, mesh-overdrawing is hold small (alphatexture), which is a big like, whatever your choice of rendering is, as it reduces rendering time much. A volumetric look of branches was achieved with smaller detail-meshes.
- individual modeled geometry
- natural look
- 4k average triangle count per tree
- different ages, sizes
- overdrawing optimized
- simple material setup
- atlas texture
- 12 different tree models
- UV mapped
- All trees, as individual (separated mesh) models are placed at 0,0,0 in file
- All trees, as individual models placed at zero in height and rowed 10 meter distance to each other sideward (previewpicture) are in file
1. bark_color.png, bark_normal.png
2. leaf_color.png, leaf_normal.png
3. undertree_color, undertree_normal.png
- Available Fileformats: FBX, 3ds, obj, dae, blend
- Renderready blendfile included
- 3 materials
- Treeroots are growed into ground
- All trees were modeled in blender
-> some previewpictures show scenes where i added thousands of trees and fog - > these mass-scene is NOT included in Files.
- When using a Meshsubdivision on the tree i recommended to separate the trunk/bark-mesh from leaf to make effect of subdivision ONLY on the trunk/bark geometry. Otherwise leaf-meshes get a bit "pulled-out" of the trunk, which results in incorrect looking.