This Aluminium Can is a high quality, photo realistic model that will add the detail and realism that your project deserves. The model requires a texture/s for it's label. The metal striations are generated procedurally. It is detailed enough to allow for close-up renders. Renders have not been enhanced at all. Everything modelled in Maya 2016, and rendered using V-Ray 4.3.
The dimensions are as follow:
* Width: 6.76cm
* Depth: 6.76cm
* Heigth: 12.41cm
* High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. A Smooth modifier need to be applied to the can's geometry that can be increased to allow for smoother surfaces.
* All colors can be easily modified.
* Model is fully shaded with all shaders applied.
* A sample label is applied.
* The models are grouped for easy selection, and are logically named for ease of scene management.
* No cleaning up necessary. Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
* No special plugin (apart from V-Ray of course) needed to open scene.
* Model does include the HDRI image in exr format that was used for the dome light.
* Maya 2016 V-Ray
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, the shaders will have to be created for the relevant software package used.