Ancient sword made of rare metallic materials, with engraving geometry symbols on the middle of blade. The final images are rendered in V-Ray and Marmoset.
This content pack includes:
* 2 scenes in Maya 2018 (.MB)
* 1 .FBX 3D format
* 1 .OBJ 3D format
* 7 archives with textures (.PNG)
- Model has a real world scale size: Height - 90.9 cm, Width - 3.9 cm, Length - 16 cm (across the width of sword guard).
- Fully triangulated and ready for applications that directly require this (game engines, Substance Painter, etc.). All mesh/texture maps were baked based on this fact for an exact difference in the normals.
- UV layout are made and clean as possible.
- Model has zero transformations, centered pivot point (lowest point of the sword handle) and placed in origin.
- Smoothing Groups/Soften-Harden Edge are applied to the model, which is important for game engines.
- Model given a corresponding intuitive name.
- Completely ready for rendering.
|Materials and Textures|
- All textures have the following resolution variations: 1024x1024, 2048x2048 and 4096x4096. All texture resolutions are real (not scaled) and have appropriate quality of details. Textures represented in .PNG format.
- Two options for texturing - with engraving on sword blade or without him. See preview for details.
- Two PBR Workflow: Metallic/Roughness and Specular/Glossiness. Both options also have all texture resolutions.
- Availability of Ambient Occlusion, IOR, Reflection and OpenGL_Normal maps for compatibility with most 3D-packages, programs and engines.
- Archive contains original Normal map taken from a high-poly, if you require pure geometry, but with initial detailing.
- All textures informatively named and arranged in their archives.
- In the two main scenes, materials are assigned and configured based on current scene render. 'VRayMtl' in a scene with V-Ray render and 'Phong E' material in a standard Maya scene. For these scenes 4k textures version are used. Model in formats .FBX and .OBJ have standard Maya materials without textures.
|Scenes and Render|
- Two Maya scenes available in the archives - V-Ray and Standard version.
- Whole scene is intuitively grouped, for convenient control of the scene all objects are sorted by their layers.
- All elements and objects correctly named and arranged.
- Cameras and light rig included in the V-Ray scene.
- Materials/textures named and applied to the model.
- In the Standard Maya scene exist only model to which material with textures is assigned.
- V-Ray scene included turntable camera is rotated on with counterclockwise.
- All scenes and files work by Centimeter units.