Accurate 3D Model of a Newton's Cradle.
Created in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with V-Ray 3.40.03.
3ds Max version includes camera and lights ready to render in V-Ray.
Setup with transparent background with shadow plane, so you are able to add any background image or environment and includes studio HDRI file.
3ds Max 2014 format has been included for backwards compatibility.
- Built to real-world scale.
- All objects have 100% quads, no tris or n-gons were used.
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- TurboSmooth applied to all objects.
- No overlapping faces or overlapping vertices.
- Grouped and linked for easy selection and placement.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Relative texture file paths.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray.
- Objects named intelligently
- 11 Objects
- 4,676 Poly Count (No TurboSmooth)
- 2,378 Vertex Count (No TurboSmooth)
-- Aged Chrome Material and Textures Included
FBX and OBJ
FBX and OBJ files included for support in other 3D applications.
Please note that you will need to reattach texture maps when using the FBX or OBJ files in other applications.