Realistic Low-poly Hand Base Mesh 3d model
Need a hand? This hand base mesh is a good choice if you need to finish your character.
- Low-poly modeling: Less than 800 polygons (some tris included), good for game characters or VR/First Person games, but can be easily subdivided for high-poly animations;
- Clean topology: totally optimized, with a clean and easy-to-modify topology;
- Full UV unwrapped: Already with textures and UV maps, you can import for any software you want, with few/no alterations;
- Ready-for-rigging: Easily fits with any humanoid armature;
- Sample images rendered with Blender default renderer;
Finish your project with no time and make things fastes in the future! I'll give you a hand!
*3DS Max 2012 (.max): Mental-ray render, basic model with configured material;
*Blender 2.77a (.blend): Default render, with basic and rigged versions, with configured material;
*.3ds: basic triangulated model;
*.fbx: basic model;
*.dae: basic model;
*.obj: basic model, with .mtl file;
*.x: basic model;
*Additional Textures: 1 Diffuse and Normal map textures, compressed in a .zip file;
Contact me if you need more formats.
Date added: Feb 23, 2018
Last update: Jun 18, 2018