Eyeball 3D Model
- Geometry- Geometrie -
- 3D Printable ReadyNo
- Game Ready (low poly)Yes
- UV MappedYes
- Unwrapped UVs- Unverpackte UVs -
I created this eye during the Sketchfast 5 Contest in Blender 27.05.2015.
3d preview on Sketchfab 3d eyeball in Blender
- Animated No
- Rigged No
- VR / AR / Low-poly Yes
- Geometry Subdivision ready
- Polygons 608
- Vertices 643
- Textures Yes
- Materials Yes
- UV Mapping Yes
- Unwrapped UVs Non-overlapping
- Textures col and nor in 2048 pix res.
- 3D Studio (.3ds) 805 KB
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx) 826 KB
- Collada (.dae) 826 KB
- X3D (.x3d) 810 KB
- OBJ (.obj) 810 KB
- Alias/WaveFront Material (.mtl) 810 KB
- Blender 2.74 (.blend) 1.68 MB
You can use my 3d-model only for non-commercial, personal/private and editorial use!
Made by Dennis Haupt aka 3DHaupt
My name is Dennis Haupt. 3D-artist for modeling, texturing, rigging and animation since 2008. My favorite software is Blender 3d but I also work with 3d-Coat or other 3d/2d-programs.
Location: Germany - Thuringia - Ilmenau
Alienware 18: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4930MX CPU @ 3.00GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M x2 (SLI) 32,0 GB RAM