The landscape is modeled with help of Nasa satelite data and its an accurate representation of real mount Everest. Real world scale is: 24 *24 km or 14.912**14*912 miles.
All models, materials, colors and textures(.png dem displacement map), which were used in presentational images are included.
Rendered images were not postprocessed.
- Easy to use.
- Real world scale.
- Quads and triangles only.
- Model is double-checked.
- No 3d party plugins needed.
- Colors can be easily changed.
- Everything is correctly, logically named, placed,...
- Scene lightning setup and background are not included.
- File formats were checked and they open in variety of softwares. (3ds Max, Maya, C4d,...)
- .max 2012, 2015
- .fbx (2010,2014)
Hope you like it!
Also check my other 3d models by clicking on my user name to see complete gallery.