This is an realistic Model of an human Mouth, ideal for any kind of Using.
The 3ds Max Files include the complete Scene. (Subsurfing Scattering Materials, Lighting Setup, Camera and is well organized in Layers)
One Frame needs 2 Minutes for Rendering on a Six Core AMD Phenom II 1090T Processor with 3.8Ghz clock.
The Native File is the 3ds Max 2013 Version, and VRay 2.40.01 is set as Renderer.
For Best Results use Turbosmooth Iteration 1.
The Mouth contains four Meshes and are grouped together. ("Mouth_Group")
- Gum: 5248 Polys
- Tongue: 1472 Polys
- TeethUpper: 6728 Polys
- TeethLower: 6880 Polys
Two VRayFastSSS2 Materials are used.
One SSS Material for Gums/Tongue/Throat and one for the Teeth, both with slight Ambient Occlussion. (No Global Ilumination needed!)
6 Texture Maps are used:
- MouthDif.tif (2048x2048) uncompressed 8 Bit TIFF = Diffuse
- MouthSpec.tif (2048x2048) uncompressed 8 Bit TIFF = Specular
- MouthNor.tif (2048x2048) uncompressed 8 Bit TIFF = Normal
- MouthScat.tif (2048x2048) uncompressed 8 Bit TIFF = Scatter
- MouthSSS.tif (2048x2048) uncompressed 8 Bit TIFF = SSS
- MouthDisp.exr (2048x2048) 32 Bit EXR = Displacement
(No Tweaking is needed for correct Displacement)
Note: In the first and second Thumbnail is the throat cut out for better presentation.